Omar Sterling Reveals To Fans He Will Marry Sandrah Ankobia Only If....

On Thursday morning, one of the many Facebook pages for Paedae aka Omar Sterling, took time out to answer questions from fans. Among the questions posed by fans, was when the rapper intends to marry lawyer and TV host, Sandra Ankobiah.
Paedae  Omarsterlin posted: “It’s 10:00am here and I’m given who ever see this status a chance to ask me any question I mean any question and I will give that fellow a genuine answer I cross my heart with this…I will stop answering by 12:00pm…‪#‎Legggo‬ ‪#‎Deezy‬”

That was when his fans asked when he intended to marry Sandra Ankobia and he replied "the very day that she will convert to Islam". Well some of his fans were not pleased with his answer as they questioned why he dated her in the first place when he knew she was not a muslim.
The post which received over 300 comments also included doubts from fans as to whether indeed the page belonged to the real Paedae.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment