Adele Stops Show To Warn Fan Filming Her During Live Show. What She Said To Her, Hilarious (Watch)

Singer, Adele, on Sunday evening called out a fan who was video taping her during her concert in Verona, Italy. The singer brought the show to a halt to angrily tell the fan not to film after she saw the concert goer using video recording equipment.

 She said;

"Yeah, I want to tell that lady as well, can you stop filming me with a video camera because I'm really here in real life. You can enjoy it in real life, rather than through your camera. and you take your tripod down? This isn't a DVD, this is a real show. I'd really like you to enjoy my show because there's lots of people outside that couldn't come in."

See the video below.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment