Flaunt The Curves: Lydia Forson Celebrates GMI Honours With Hot New Photos

Lydia Forson was adjudged the 70th Most Influential Ghanaian at e.TV's Ghana's Most Influential (GMI) 2015 honours and the actress who seemed surprisingly glad of her success took to her blog to celebrate herself.

As part of the celebration, an excited Lydia shared her experience at the event and accompanied it with some hot new photos, flaunting all her curves.


"Yesterday I was honoured as one of the 100 most influential people in Ghana. Up until the event I hadn’t really said much or made noise about it because it hadn’t sunk in.
Until I looked around a room full of the likes of Pastor Mensah Otabil, Gifty Anti, Stephen Appiah, Comfort and Albert Ocran etc and realised, wow, I’m really here with all these great people who’ve inspired so many?
I’m influential? Is what I kept asking myself each time someone came up to me to congratulate me or take a picture", she wrote.

Check out the photos she shared below. Congrats to her on her honours.
 



Photo credit: Lydiaforson.com
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment