Viral Video: This Guy's Reaction To His Wife's Pregnancy News Is Everything

Breaking the news of a pregnancy to your significant other almost always gets a big reaction, but this reaction from CJ McLaughlin is just priceless.
A video of the Danville, Virginia resident findiing out the news from his wife Elechianna has gone viral for CJ's over-the-top, utterly genuine response. The McLaughlin's story is particularly heartwarming because they had been trying to conceive for six years before the stork finally paid them a visit.

The video shows CJ reading a card that his wife wrote for him, "Bet you're proud, feeling glad, that soon you'll be a brand new dad."
CJ turns to his wife, completely in shock, saying "shut up," over and over through an uncontrollable grin. "Please tell me me you're not messing me with me right now," he says.
Elechianna told DailyMail, "This pregnancy is an honor and a blessing for us. This has been a prayer and a desire for me and my husband for so long that we weren't expecting it." She continued, "We have been pregnant twice before, but sadly I have miscarried. I'm only six weeks along but the doctors says me and the baby are doing great."
Major congrats to the parents-to-be, and a special thanks as well for putting a grin on all our faces today. Lol.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment