Yemi Alade Details Her Struggles Before Getting Sarkodie On Her Song,"Ego"

Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade recently released a song titled “Ego” which features Ghanaian rapper Sarkodie but apparently, it was not easy for her and her team to get Sark on the song.

Most artistes do not tell their fans how most collaborations happen but the Nigerian afropop artiste took to Instagram to detail the struggles she went through only to get the opportunity to work with Sarkodie.



In her post, she revealed how she had to chase Sarkodie and for months and almost asked her fans to beg him, before the BET award-winner sent her a promising message one night.
She wrote;
"Kai..@sarkodie1 showed me Pepper. !!I chased him,my nigerian team chased him,my london team chased him ,I almost asked my fans to beg him to have my time .Our paths hardly crossed we were always chatting from distant parts of the world.one time we were both in London,OFCOS WE STILL DIDN’T GET TO LINK UP. I didn’t give up,months passed but I knew sark the beast was the KINDA VIBE MY SONG #EGO on my #MAMAAFRICA Album needed. !! One blessed midnight,sark sent me a whatassp msg,babe I will rap in my language but you will get it tonight ,I promise.
He made my day, he made my album…lots of love Charle!"



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment