David Oscar dedicates new song to Yvonne Nelson's "Recovery"

Comedian cum musician, David Oscar took to Twitter to hit at Yvonne Nelson, following the actress' recent attack on media men, at a press conference for Kafui Danku's new movie.

Oscar, in his Twitter rant, described Yvonne Nelson as, "a great person, but her kindness is being suffocated by pride and ego". 

He wrote;
 "I know you're going through an early mid-life crisis
I pray for you. Every day, I hear about your "spoilt brat tantrums, I bleed. Knowing that the beauty in your soul dies out daily".

David Oscar who is about to release his first single, dedicated his new song to Yvonne as he suggested it would help her "recovery".


He added, "Finally my psychologist friend thinks music therapy is good to fight Bipolar disorder. So I dedicate #Monalisa to Yvonne Nelson's recovery".

In the light of this incident, many Yvonne Nelson fans are certain that the screen diva would make a swift come back, and reply David Oscar.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment