Khloe Kardashian Bares Her Booty For Complex Magazine (Photos)

Khloe Kardashian totally looks extremely sexy in these photos for Complex magazine' August/September 2015 issue. In just her bra, underwear, and a few sexy bodysuits and posing with a variety of gym equipment, she definitely has her beauty game totally on point.

"I don't know if I'm ever gonna feel like, 'Daaamn, you look good,'" she told the mag about her body image. "But I've never felt as comfortable in my own skin than I do now."

Khloe also stated that, initially, she was scared to do the shot but thanks to her sister Kim, she was able to put her fears behind her and take up the challenge.

"I have to shout out and thank my incredibly supportive sister @kimkardashian for forcing me to do this complex shoot! I have been procrastinating it because I was too scared to do the shoot! But Kimberly made me and had more confidence in me then I had myself!! I love you Keeks!", she wrote on Instagram.

In the magazine, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star talks about being the protective sibling and her relationships with Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner. She also reveals what life has been like after her divorce from Lamar Odom and even touches on her relationship with rapper French Montana.







Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment