Nick Cannon Hospitalised, Shares Selfie From Hospital Bed

"America's Got Talent" host, Nick Cannon shared a pic of himself on his Instagram page showing him in a hospital bed, hooked up to a bunch of monitors. Though he didn't really say what was wrong with him, he hinted it was somehow related to exhaustion.

"Dont worry, Temporary pit stop... Sometimes I can be a little too bull headed and stubborn. I gotta stop running my body to the ground. I be wanting to grind nonstop but the engine can't run on fumes", he captioned the photo.

Making light of his situation, Cannon said he thinks he is a super hero and compared himself to Batman.

"On the low though, I really think I'm a super hero... Now I'm not saying I'm Batman, but I am saying nobody has ever seen me and Batman in the same room together. LOL #ImGood", he wrote.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment