John Dumelo Says He's Been Receiving Life Threatening Messages And Calls After....

Actor, John Dumelo has revealed that he has been receiving threatening messages following his tweet that Nana Akufo Addo cannot be Ghana’s President. He told Fiifi Banson on Kasapa FM that, some anonymous people keep forwarding life threatening messages to him on social media and through phone calls. 
“I keep on receiving threatening messages from anonymous persons. They are threatening my life…so many things for making a statement. But I give everything to God. They are issuing the threats on social media, anonymous phone calls and things", he said.
When asked if he has reported that issue, Dumelo however said he has not yet reported the issue as he doesnthink thinbs have got ten to that point.
"I think it has not gotten to the point of reporting to the security yet. I am a very security conscious person. Wherever I go I just have this security thing around me. I just don’t stay at a particular place at a time", he said.
He also added, "the truth is that even most of the time I am not in Ghana and when I am in Ghana people really don’t know where I live and people don’t know my movement and whereabouts… so I take it very serious but at the same time I have a very security conscious mind. So, I think I will be okay for now”.
On January 28, 2016, Dumelo shared a post on his twitter page announcing who he thinks would be crowned President of Ghana in the next general elections.
“I have nothing against Nana Addo but I only see one person being sworn in come January 2017 and it’s not him (Nana).
It seems his statmenet has infuriated the anger of some people and they are going to the extent of threatening his life.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment