Kweku Temeng Quits TV3. He's Heading To GhOne TV?

Accroding report from Ameyawdebrah.com, TV3 business news reporter, Kweku Temeng has quit TV3 and he will be joining his former TV3 colleague, Nana Aba Anamoah at the EIB networks.
Ameyaw Debrah reports;
"Since I started writing about media personalities changing jobs, I have had at least 90 percent of my scoops right. Well, here is another one. TV3 business news reporter, Kweku Temeng according to my sources has quit TV3.
And yes, according to my source, Kwaku Temeng will be heading to the EIB Group, possibly for GhOne Television."
Well it's not surprising where 'the handsome' Temeng is heading. I always thought if anyone leaves TV3 and plans on joining another media company, it was definitely going to be EIB.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment