Delays Says She Is Ready For Marriage And Is Quiting Provocative Dressing

Controversial radio and TV presenter, Delay is apparently ready to settle as she has stated that, she has ditched all her provocative dresses, and she is ready for marriage.

I have stopped dressing provocatively because I am now of age and ready for marriage,” she said. 
It is time I dress to look good and stand out as the real lady I am but not to expose any part of my body because I am way above that status", she added.
Delay also advised Ghanaian ladies to wear cover up dresses and stop exposing their body just to attract men.

"Ladies of today must dress decently and stop exposing their cleavage and the essential parts of their body with the aim of attracting men or marriage,” she said.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment