VMA's Moments: Nicki Minaj Explodes At Miley Cyrus, She Calls Her A "Bitch" On Stage

Things really went down between Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus at the Video and Music Award's show last Sunday night.

Whiles accepting the award for best hip-hop video, Nicki decided to use the opportunity to hold the host of the show, Miley accountable for some comments she made about her during an interview with New York Times last week.

After thanking her pastor, the "Anaconda" rapper then turned to Cyrus, who was on the other side of the stage. “And now back to this bitch that had a lot to say about me the other day in the press – Miley, what’s good?” Nicki said furiously.


Cyrus responded to the confrontation, with a brief comment about interview responses being twisted from their intended message. “We’re all in the industry, we all do interviews, and we all know how they manipulate shit,” Miley said, before continuing with her script for the night.

During the interview, Cyrus was asked about Minaj's Twitter spat with Taylor Swift in July over this year's crop of nominees and these were her comments that got Nicki coming for her .

 "What I read sounded very Nicki Minaj, which, if you know Nicki Minaj is not too kind. It’s not very polite. I think there’s a way you speak to people with openness and love. You don’t have to start this pop star against pop star war... I know you can make it seem like, Oh I just don’t understand because I’m a white pop star. I know the statistics. I know what’s going on in the world. But to be honest, I don’t think MTV did that on purpose."
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment