"I Don't Own A Single Pant" Afia Schwarzenegger Reveals

Outspoken TV and radio personality, Afia Schwarzenegger has revealed that, she does not wear panties and as a matter of fact, she does not even own a single one. According to her, wearing panties as a lady is a choice and she has chosen not to wear them.
Wearing a pant is a choice and so I have chosen not to wear it, the truth is, I don’t own even a single pant", she said.
She however explained that, she grew up with a lot of boys and decided to ditch all her underwear for boxers shorts, which she described as very fun and much better than wearing panties. "I love to wear boxer shorts and I think wearing a boxer short is fun and better than all those g-strings around,” she added.
Afia also added that, she stopped wearing panties when she became self dependant. “It is a decision I took on my own. When I was a child or my mommy’s daughter, I used to wear it but when I grew up and became my own lady, I seized to wear it”, she said.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment