VIDEO: Amber Rose Forgives Exes Kanye And Wiz Khalifa In Super Emotional Speech At Her Slut-Walk

Amber Rose got really emotional on stage during her 'Slut-Walk' event which took plave over the weekend in Los Angeles, when she was talking about how her two exes, Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa himiliated her.

Kanye a couple of months ago said that he had to take '30 showers' after beign with Amber and Wiz said she was nothing but a stripper.

"Unfortunately, I was extremely slut-shamed,” Rose said during her speech “I was called ‘nothing but a stripper.’ [He said] why would he ever be interested in me, I’m just a bald-head stripper from Philly. I was a gold digger; apparently he had to take 30 showers after being with me. That’s what he said. I guess that just washed all my sexy bald-headedness off of his ass.”

With regard to Rose’s estranged husband, Wiz Khalifa also had some shady comments about her in Juicy J’s “For Everybody" song. Khalifa rapped, “Man, I fell in love with a stripper / Funny thing is I fell back out of love quicker.”

Now this is the same stripper who gave him a son and who was good enough for him to marry. Amber however said she has fogiven both men and was letting go of all the negetivity.

Watch Amber's heartbreaking speech below.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment