Fan Who Mimicked Stonebwoy's Walk At Live FM Launch Apologises

During the launch of Live FM which took place at the Silverstar Towers over the weekend, Stonebwoy had to walk off stage duringbhis performance because a fan jumped on the stage and mimicked the way he walks. Read here

The young man said to be called Alex Amewor, has however apologised for his actons. The incident according to him was not meant to insult or disrespect Stonebwoy but it was out of excitement and his love for him.

He also stated that, he apologized to the musician and his team before they left the event venue.
"I would like to use your platform to apologize to every Ghanaian especially to Bhim Nation and Live FM", he said.  "The act I put out there looked very disrespectful and I regret my actions. But honestly what I did there, that is trying to dance and walk like Stonebwoy was not meant to mock or disrespect him. I did that out of my love for his personality an out of excitement.”

He also added, "Am so sorry for my actions. even though am not in a very serious problem yet,would like to tell my fellow Ghanaians dat it not a good thing to do.. Nobody should do that because, Our entertainment industry is still growing and such acts is not cool for the out side world. I apologized to him and his crew right after they leaving de show so y’all cursing me should stop. I have also had an accident before. I know how it feels. Thanks."
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment