Juliet Ibrahim To Co-host Glo CAF 2019, 9years After Ushering At The Event

In 2007, Actress, Juliet Ibrahim served as an usher at the Glo CAF awards and after nine years, she has been announced as a co-host for the event. She will co-host the 2015 Glo-CAF Award which is to be held in Abuja, Nigeria on Thursday, January 7.
Juliet Ibrahim shared the motivational message with an interesting post on Instagram which read;
“From being an usher at Glo Caf awards 2007 to being a guest at Glo caf 2012 and 2014 and now to hosting the Glo Caf awards 2015! If Jesus say Yes nobody can say No. When I told my sis that I will be hosting this year’s Glo Caf awards @ssoniaibrahim asked me; this life is funny do u remember back in the day when u were just an usher for Glo Caf? lol God is an awesome God. Never give up on ur dreams, keep pushing and stay determined. Catch me live on January 7th.  @katung_aduwak u remember the first time I met u?  #nobodyweynofittomakeEm one day I shall tell my story”
The actress and film producer will host the award ceremony alongside SuperSport presenter, Robert Marawa. Also performing on the night are Ahmed Soultan, Wizkid, King Sunny Ade, Dija, Korede Bello, Flavour, Omawumi, Sammy Okposo,  Shatta Wale Bez and Ego.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment