FB Account Of Patrice Amegashie Gets Hacked, Hacker Demand Nude Photos From Ladies

On Wednesday, multiple award-winning host, Patrice Amegashie mentioned on "This Morning', which he co-hosts with Kokui Selormey on Viasat 1, that his facebook account had been hacked for several months, and he only recovered the password on Monday.

He however explained that he was shocked when he saw the number of messages and pictures that he had received. He was even more surprised to also realise that someone or some persons had been chatting with his contacts and had asked for nude pictures from ladies who had sent friend requests.

Elaborating further on Thursday, Patrice said “What actually happened was that, somebody hacked into my Facebook account. I don’t know how the person did it, but I know there are certified hackers so there is the possibility that someone can hack into it.

“…he (the hacker) was requesting that they send him their nude pictures, pictures in the bathroom, pictures in their bikini, and so on and so forth.”

Patrice has however apologised to all those who fell for those demands. “I am so sorry for those who thought they were chatting with me. I am sorry that is not my line of conversation; that is not how I do my things especially when it comes to social media.”

He says henceforth, fans will be chatting with the real Patrice Amegashie. He apologises to his fans in the video below.



Credit: Viasat 1
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment