Fuse ODG Reveals He Bought His Mansion In Ghana For $1million.. Check It Out

Last year, i reported that award-winning UK-based Ghanaian musician ODG had acquired a mansion here in Ghana inside East Legon, as a birthday gift to himself and he even celebrated his 27th birthday in the mansion with a house-warming party. He has now revealed the amount at which he acquired it.

Speaking in a one-on-one interview with JoyNews on MultiTV, he revealed that he bought the mansion at a price of a million dollar (Gh¢3,829,700)

“I bought this mansion at a million dollar,” he said. "I love Ghana and so I decided to get this for myself and I’m glad I did", he added.

If you haven't seen the mansion yet, check it out here http://newsfillagh.blogspot.com/2015/12/fuse-odg-acquires-new-mansion-in-ghana.html

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment