Actress Jamine Baroudi Engaged To Her Personal Trainer

Ghanaian actress, Jasmine Baroudi is reportedly engaged to her personal fitness trainer, William Ofori-Atta.

William is said to have proposed to the actress on Monday night during a birthday dinner which was held for her and she said yes.

The two are said to have been dating for a long while now. An excited William took to social media to post photos from the dinner night.

He wrote: “I need you to rescue me from my destiny.I’m trying to live right and give you whatever’s left of me. Cause you know life is what we make it and a. Chance is like a picture, it’d be nice if you just take it. Or let me take it for ya. I’m just down to ride. Or we can roll around the city until you finally decideI got more than a thing for you, tattoo and ink for you. Right over my heart girl I do the unthinkable @jasminebarioudi “

Aww how sweet. Congrats to the couple.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment