Will You Buy? Jackie Appiah To Launch Her Own Clothing Line Soon

Jackie Appiah who seem to have conqured the acting industry is looking to expand her wings and she is going straight into the fashion industry.

In an interview with Graphic Showbiz she stated that, she will be launching her own clothing line soon which will start selling at her Jackie Appiah boutique at Dzorwulu.

 “I will be launching a clothing shop soon in Dzorwulu, Accra. That will be in November. My fans should stay put for that”, she said.

From where she got the inspiration to venture into the fashion business, Jackie said it came from her fans. She explained that: “My fans inspired me to enter into the clothing business. I see it as souvenirs for them. The love I get from them for my charity works makes me want to give them something back. They keep asking me where they can have my things to buy from in order to feel close to me.”

The actress also added that, she had always wanted to start this business but she waited this long because she wanted it to be something unique and authentic.

“I’ve always had the desire to enter into the clothing business but I wanted everything to be top notch. That’s why it took me a long time to come out,” she said.

She went furher to explain that for her clothing line, she conceptualises the designs and sends them to Italy where her designs are made into “top notch” clothes for the market.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment