Afriyie Aquah Finally Speaks About His Relationship With Amanda And Jordan Ayew

Few weeks ago, Black Stars and Torino midfielder, Afryie Acquah became a subject of ridicule thanks to his wife, Amanda, after a leaked tape revealed that, she was sleeping with his fellow team mate, Jordan Ayew for four years.

She went on to call her husband “monkey” and also belittled his manhood in the leaked tape whilst praising Jordan’s sexual prowess.

This, infuriated many and we all thought that Afriyie Acquah might ditche Amanda for good as reports came that he had slapped her with a divorce. But he did nothing of that sort.
Finally speaking on the issue to Joy Sports, he made is clear that his relationship with Amanda was good and there was no bad blood between himself and Jordan Ayew.

“We (Afriyie himself and Jordan) are cool. Even two days before we went to camp, he called me and we were talking. Before my club played against Fiorentina, he asked me whether I was going to play or not. So we are cool, we talk so we don’t have any issue. We don’t have any problem”, he said.

He also added that things are actually so well that his club mates and officials did not notice anything about the issue. He only told them later
”Yeah, yeah. I think right now all is well. In fact [things are] so well that my club mates and officials didn't notice anything. I only told them the story after the international break. All is well with my family," he stated.
On what has made him mentally strong to do well in his games, he said,  "I pray a lot and that has helped me. And you know as a player I need to stay mentally strong. I know I will do even better at my club in the coming months."
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment