Shocking Revelation: The Man Kyeiwaa Married Is Someone's Husband?

So last Sunday, I reported that, Kumawood actress Kyeiwaa got married but little was known about the marriage. But I promised to bring you more details and here it is.

According to reports, an aggrieved woman, named Florence Kyei, has alleged that Mr. Daniel Osei, a.k.a 'Borga man', the gentleman who tied the knot with the Kumawood actress is her husband and that she is still married to him. Madam Kyei made the shocking revelation in an interview on Monday with Shaft FM in Obuasi.


According to her, she couldn’t believe it when she heard the news that her husband had married another woman because she still lives with him. She explained that, her husband left home on Sunday morning August 30(same day the engagement took place) to see a friend and went for the engagement ceremony and came back home in the evening to spend the night with her like nothing had happened.

"He is my husband! We are married with a child. Our child was 17 years on 14th April this year and he is a Senior High School (SHS) first year student. When Kyeiwaa’s mother died she came to our house to ask for a refrigerator from one of my sisters, so when Kyeiwaa saw my husband I saw from her attitude that she loves my husband. So I even warned my husband about her several times. I didn’t know he can do something like this,” she said.

Florence who claims to be married to Daniel for about 20 years also disclosed that her husband, who is now also married to the Kumawood actress returned to his marital home, spent the night with her.

“Yesterday, after everything, he came home and spent the night with me. He is my husband and even this morning we woke up from the same bed and we came to our shop together. He is my husband and everybody knows that. Everybody is surprised about the issue. We live together at Breman-Aboloway Junction”, she added.

She told Agudey of Shaft FM that, her two-timer husband begged and apologized to her when he was confronted after he returned home.

“Yesterday evening he gave me the due respect and apologized to me but I told him I will not accept it. So he has called my father to speak to me. My father has being trying to reach out to me. So I will leave the decision for my family”.

When asked if her husband has spoken about divorcing her after she confronted him, she said, “Oh no! He is still begging and apologizing for me to forgive him, divorce is totally out of the issue. He has not mentioned it at all. We love each other so I don’t think what has happened would change anything”.

She however doesn’t rule out the fact that Kyeiwaa might have charmed her husband with juju.


According to Peacefmonline.com the ceremony took place at Atwima-Brofoyeduru in Kumasi. MCs for the wedding were comedian Abenkwan and actress Mercy Asiedu. Few known faces seen at the ceremony were Mercy Asiedu, Wayosi, Vivian Jill, Papa Kumasi, Matilda Asare, Big Akwes among others.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment