TUTORIALS: Full Face Makeup From Start To Finish

I believe you don't always have to go to a makeup artist for a every facebeat? Sometimes you just have to be able to do it yourself.

So I found this full face makeup tutorial by makeupbysharms and I decided to share it with you guys. I believe you'all will love it like I did and it will be useful one way or the other.

Watch the video below (make sure to leave your comments in the comment box)

Products Used

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation (Almond - Face, Espresso - Contour)

Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One Powder (Toffee - Face, Moca - Contour, Honey - Highlight)

Eyebrow Pencil - Brown

L’Oreal Compact Foundation (Highlight)

Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara (length)

Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara (volume)

Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick - MAT 7

Fashion Fair Blush (Peppered Paprika)
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment