Comedian 'Nkomode' In Bad Shape, Battling Kidney Problems

Ghanaian comedian, Yaw Donkor popularly known as Nkomode is currently battling with kidney, liver problems and bladder failure and it is said to be due to excessive alcohol intake.  
According to reports, the comedian started drinking during his days in abroad growing a pot belly in the process and other drinking-related complications but doctors saved him. He however started drinking again after he returned to Ghana, due to hardship and seizure of his house by his wife.
The comedian who confirmed the news to Hitz News however said his "kidney is now safe". 
“I fell sick in April. After I went to a hospital in Accra for about seven months, I nearly died so they transferred me to Tema General Hospital. I had a scan and they told me there is a problem in my kidney, liver and bladder. When I got to Tema, I took another scan and they told me that my kidney is now safe,” he said.
Nkomode revealed he wears dippers due to the number of times he passes urine. He lamented that apart from Akrobeto, no actor has visited him since he took ill.
“For these seven months that I have been sick, there is no actor who has come to visit me. The only person who takes care of me is Akrobeto. I can always boast of Akrobeto for what he has been doing for me. He has been taking care of me every day. Tema doctors asked me to use pampers after injection because I was going to urinate a lot after every injection. I can urinate about 15 times a day. When I called Akrobeto, he bought all the pampers for me,” he said.
Nkomode became a household name during his days at Key Soap Concert Party. The comedian won Champion of Champions competition for three consecutive years. He beat Bob Okala in 1996, Original 32 in 1997 and Agya Koo in 1998.
Wish him a speedy recovery.. You all remember him in your prayers.
Credit : Pulse.com.gh
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment