Photos: Ice-T And Coco Austin Welcome Daughter, Chanel Nicole

Talk-show host,  Coco Austin and her husband,  Ice-T finally welcomed their daughter -  Chanel Nicole early Saturday morning in New Jersey. 

Shortly after giving birth,  Coco posted a photo of their beautiful daughter on her Instagram page and wrote;

"Surprise!!! Look who came early!! Welcome the new arrival of Chanel Nicole.. A beautiful healthy 5.7 pond and 18 inch baby girl.  Ice and I are so proud!  I cried whiles she was coming out I was so excited to meet her! "
She later shared more photos, saying she "had the best delivery"  and is doing great and announced there is an Instagram handle for baby Chanel.

"Thanks so much for all the warm wishes today.I'm doing great! I had the best delivery! I pushed Chanel out in 3 tries! This was taken not 5 minutes after delivery,called skin to skin contact..better for a more bonding experience.

PS.I just started a Instagram for Chanel @babychanelnicole."


This is the couple's first child together after 14 years of marriage.  Congrats to them. 


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment