Ciara's 'I Bet' Goes Platinum, Becomes First RIAA Certified "Female R&B Song" Of 2015

Ciara has a million reasons to smile as her hit single, "I Bet" has reached platinum status and its the first RIAA Certified “Female R&B” song this year.
The singer took to Instagram to announce the exciting news to her fans and she wrote;
"#IBet Is Certified Platinum! Yay! Thank You To All My Fans For Your Loyal Support! @harmonysamuels @theronrockcity @raydaniels_ Thank You For Giving Your All On This Project and Helping Me Make One Of My Favorite Songs Ever Recorded. #IBet #Platinum God Is Good❤️"

"I Bet" serves as the lead single from Ciara's latest album, "Jackie", which debuted at #17 on Billboard 200 chart and this achievement is her fifth platinum single of her career.  Congrats to her.
Enjoy the video below....
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment