"Shatta Wale Has My Naked Pictures, I Fear It Will Soon Be On Social Media" - Bulldog's Wife Cries(Listen)

The wife of Bulldog is troubled as she has alleged that Shatta Wale has her naked pictures and she fears it will soon flood social media.

Speaking on Pluzz Fm's AM Pluzz this morning, she explained that Shatta got hold of the pictures when he reported that Bulldog had stolen his laptop after their squabble back in Germany and the laptop was taken away from Bulldog though Shatta himself gave the laptop to Bulldog as a present and she unfortunately had her naked photos on it.

“My heart is troubled because of a lot of things going on. My nude pictures are out there. About 40 or 80% of Shatta Movement family have my naked pictures. It’s not on Facebook. Shatta has those pictureI got to know of it about two weeks ago… Shatta gave Bulldog a laptop one and half years ago. He gave it to him as gift. After they had that encounter in Germany, Bulldog told me that Shatta called the police that Bulldog has stolen his laptop", she explained.

“My fear is, very soon, it will be on social media. I’m very cool with Shatta. He calls me mummy and all that. I have not spoken about his issue with Bulldog… What will make him do this to me? Solve your issue with Bulldog. Not me…” She added.

Listen to the full interview below....

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment