Shatta Wale Says Bulldog Leaked His Wife's Naked Photos Himself? (Screenshots)

Few hours ago, I reported that the wife of Bulldog has alleged that Shatta Wale has her naked pics and she fears he will put them on social media soon.

But according to some screenshots of a converstaion that Bulldog posted on his facebook page, a facebook account with Shatta's photo says Bulldog was the one who leaked his wife's naked photos.

Bulldog posted the screenshot of the conversations and wrote;

"So now Shatta Wale you are telling people I leaked my wife's naked pictures? This is your excuse for what you have done and doing to my family? God is watching. ‪#‎sikanhyira‬".





He again posted another conversation and wrote; "Wow... Now Shatta Wale is saying that he has something to do with my wife... God is watching ‪#‎sikanhyira‬".





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment